The ‘300’ bipod builds on our experience and knowledge gained from making the Javelin bipod. It answers the needs of users that require an ultralight weight bipod that can be fitted in seconds and folded & locked under the rifle.
Using our patented magnetic attachment system and utilising high quality lightweight 7000 series aluminium body, carbon fibre legs & stainless steel fittings. It has been designed with input from an experienced hunters & U.S Special Forces operators.
This is our standard version giving a ground to stock height of 19cm - 23cm / 7.5" - 9.5" and just 21.5cm (8.5") in your pocket. Weighing only 160grams / 5.6oz
- Rotation & cant facility allow a high degree of rifle traverse and leveling in the field
- Detachable rubber boots over tungsten carbide tipped feet for use of rock & ice
- Patented magnetic attachment system allows instant fitting & removal from the rifle.
- The bipod folds forward or rearwards along the rifle stock & locks in position.
- Rapidly transferable to other rifles
Supplied complete with 1x ‘Universal’ adapter (Also compatible with the ‘Picatinny’ & ‘Gunsmith’ adapter.
*Please note that this is the manufacturers description*
*Price illustrated includes Irish VAT but excludes postage costs. Postage costs are calculated at checkout*